کروماتوگرافی مایع (HPLC)
Infinity II LC 1220
Weight 30 kg Dimensions 640 × 370 × 420 mm Permitted Ambient Temperature 4 ˚C – 55 ˚C Permitted Ambient Humidity < 95 % r.h. at 40 ˚C Hydraulic System Dual plunger in series pump with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating plungers and passive inlet valve Gradient Formation Low pressure dual mixing/gradient capability using proprietary high-speed proportioning valve, Pump delay volume 600 – 900 μl, system delay volume 800 – 1100 μl, dependent on back pressure Pressure Operating range 0 – 20 MPa (0 – 200 bar, 0 – 2950 psi) up to 10 mL/min (all versions), Operating range 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi) up to 5 mL/min, Operating range 0 – 60 MPa (0 – 600 bar, 0 – 8700 psi) up to 5 mL/min Power Requirement 240 VA Flow Rate 0.2 – 10.0 mL/min Flow Precision <0.07% RSD, or < 0.02 min SD whatever is greater, based on retention time at constant room temperature Flow Accuracy ± 1% or 10 μl/min whatever is greater Settable flow range 0.001 – 10 mL/min, in 0.001 mL/ min increments pH Range 1.0 – 12.5, solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel Injection Range 0.1 – 100 μL in 0.1 μL increments, Up to 1500 μL with multiple draw (hardware modification required) Replicate Injections 1 – 99 from one vial Sample Tray Capacity 100 × 2-mL vials in 1 tray, 15 × 6-mL vials in ½ tray (Agilent vials only), 40 × 2-mL vials in ½ tray Minimum Sample Volume 1 μL from 5 μL sample in 100 μL microvial, or 1 μL from 10 μL sample in 300 μL microvial Sample Viscosity Range 0.2 – 50 cp Injection Cycle Time Typically 50 s depending on draw speed and injection volume Column Oven Capacity (Internal volume: 6 μL), One 25-cm column Oven Temperature Range 5 °C above ambient to 80 °C Detector [Diode Array Detector (type: 1024-element diode array, Light source: Deuterium and tungsten, Sampling rate: 80 Hz, Wavelength range: 190-950 nm,, Slit width: 1,2,4,8,16 nm, Diode width: <1 nm)], [Variable Wavelength Detector (Detection type: Double-beam photometer, Light source: Deuterium lamp, Wavelength range: 190 – 600 nm, Band width: 6.5 nm typical)] Software ChemStation, EZChrom, Instrument Utility, LabAdvisor
- Compatible with conventional and ultrahigh performance LC – with an operating pressure of up to 600 bar, the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump and the 1260 Infinity Binary Pump are a perfect match for our Poroshell 120 columns.
- Analytical and semi-preparative purifications – the wide flow range of the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump (up to 10 mL/min) perfectly supports standard and semi-preparative applications.
- Fast and precise gradients – the 1260 Infinity II Binary Pump is the perfect choice for fast and precise gradients using LC/MS, as well as UV-only systems.
- Ultralow carryover – the multiwash capability of the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler cleans all relevant injection parts between runs. This sophisticated, integrated feature flushes the injection needle outside with three solvents, and uses seat backflush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm.
- Reduced cycle times – with Agilent’s unique dual-needle design, which allows you to run samples alternately through one or the other injection path. Cycle times can be reduced to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times – whether for large volume loadings or flushing procedures.
- Efficient sample handling and logistics – using shallow well-plate drawers, the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler takes a maximum load of 16 microtiter plates and up to 6,144 samples – the most of any single system.
- Efficient column handling and temperature control – the 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat holds up to four columns with direct access to each column through a Quick-Change switching valve, delivering flexibility and eliminating the need to disconnect and reconnect columns.
- Fast and easy connections – with InfinityLab Quick-Connect fittings to save time and trouble.
- Higher quality data – the 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector HS delivers lower detection limits and higher data quality for more confidence.
- Efficient control, acquisition and reporting – Agilent’s Instrument Control Framework (ICF) enables smooth control of Agilent LC instrumentation through third-party chromatography data systems.